||A quick recap of the Brevard County Single Family Homes for Q2 2020:
- Closed Sales are down -16.1% for Q2 2020 in which the number of units closed was 2,533 compared to 3,018 in Q2 2019, with a decrease in cash sales of -35.0% compared to Q2 2019.
- New Pending Sales are up +2.5% and New Listings are down -6.0%.
- The Median Sales Price for Brevard Single Family homes is up +5.7% to $255,000 compared to a year ago, which was $241,250.
- Months Supply of Inventory is down -27.6% to 2.1 months, a decrease from 2.9 months in Q2 2019.
- Traditional Sales are down -15.4%, with a median sales price of $256,690.
- Foreclosure/REO Sales are down -41.8%, with 39 sales and a median sales price of $159,950.
- Short Sale Closings are down -37.5% with 5 closed sale, and a median sales price of $158,000.